Vacation Rental Manager
WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
Responsibilities of the Vacation Rental Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Build and lead creative consumer campaigns throughout Brittain Resorts and Hotels’ properties.
- Manage on a day-to-day basis rental properties on shared economy websites. Brief agencies on specific issues or campaigns and work hand in hand with them to deliver results.
- Work within the marketing department to promote engagement and sales of specific shared economy websites.
- Lead and complete appropriate analysis of brand appearance on shared economy websites.
- Work closely with all members of the marketing team including digital marketing-mail/database, content and social to enhance brand awareness.
- Serve as a key internal contact role for shared economy websites. This individual will build, manage and cultivate a network of rental management contacts.
- Ensure Brittain Resorts and Hotels brand is elevated through timely engagement with guests, and also through regular proactive releases of content on shared economy websites.
Qualifications & Experience
- Specialism in Marketing or Communications or related fields
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and is also a team-player
- Passion marketing and hospitality
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Pro-active, and collaborative
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
Brittain Resorts & Hotels is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.