The Oceanfront Merchants Association presents FREE Hot Summer Nights
Looking for something to do with the family this Summer? Come check out Hot Summer Nights at Plyler Park and the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, kicking off June 12th, 2018 through August 2018. Each evening the boardwalk comes alive with an array of exciting entertainment the family is sure to enjoy and the best part is, it’s FREE!
Check out our weekly line up::
- Sundays – Family Game Show night… are sooo much fun! Just how well do you know your family, fiancé, spouse or best friend? I promise you there will be surprises, prizes and lots of laughs. There will also be costumed Princesses and glitter tattoos!
- Mondays – Kids Nights are a favorite among families where kids of all ages can relish in fun activities such as games, stilt walkers, inflatables, balloon artists, music from KISS DJ and more.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Saturdays – Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays enjoy free concerts in Plyler Park. Be entertained by musical genres including: Rock, Country, Jazz, Pop, Reggae, R&B, and Funk from local and regional artists. Also enjoy appearances by costumed Princesses and glitter tattoos.
- Thursdays – Neon Nights with DJ Matt. DJ Matt brings it, with dancing, contests and lots of FUN! There will also be costumed Princesses and glitter tattoos!
- Fridays – Be A Karaoke Star! Have you always wanted to be a star? Love to sing? Then tonight is YOUR night! Take the stage as a solo act or drag a bestie or two along. You will have two back-up singers, special effects and a crowd on the edge of their seats waiting to hear you perform! Autographs after the show? Totally up to you! There will also be costumed Princesses and glitter tattoos!