” Brittain Resorts & Hotels live by one simple principal; we make nothing until our owners do. We approach with the understanding that our pay is based 100% on performance. We must make the phone ring, Internet assessable, and build loyalty. “
Reach highly targeted audiences and gain immediate visibility in search engines through SEO and paid search. High-ROI online advertising will capture attention, drive brand awareness and increase direct bookings. Mobile and tablet friendly websites meet the expectations of the ever-evolving online shopper.
web design & management
search engine marketing
Hotel email marketing is still a cornerstone to drive direct response and reinforce your brand. Social marketing has become THE tool to stay engaged with your guests. Guest reviews and social sharing have become the digital “Word of Mouth”. Daily interaction on sites such as Tripadvisor, Facebook and Twitter show the customer we are accessible and listening.
daily customer engagement
brand reputation management
Ongoing optimization and custom reporting ensures our website remains the most profitable distribution channel. Daily testing based on analytical feedback helps us increase conversion and maximize sales on every opportunity. Advanced software tracking allows us to measure the return on investment on every ad campaign in order to spend marketing dollars more effectively.
Hotel Marketing – Strategy and Coordination
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization – this determines where you site ranks within search engines. Requires meeting the demands of the search engines’ ever-changing algorithms.
- PPC – Paid search to appear at the top of the search engine results. It’s an effective way to go after new business, and rank high within your brand name search. This is a major defense against large OTA parties.
- Website Management – Work with outside professional companies to maintain customer friendly portals and display property product in the best possible way.
- Website Network – Listing and management of dozens of Myrtle Beach travel sites. Myrtlebeach.com, myrtlebeachresorts.com, myrtlebeachhotels.com, discovermyrtlebeach.com, myrtlebeachdeals.com, etc.
- Chamber Advertising – First shot at all new opportunities and partnerships, such as media pushes. This is the top local source of quality traffic available. Maintain communication with the chamber team.
- Trip Advisor –The most important travel site to be listed on. They have three opportunities to take advantage of: Business listing, Special Listing, and inclusion in the widget (must be a member of MBH.com). MBH.com members are grandfathered in under a “Franchise Fee”.
- Third Party Email – Email list to millions of subscribers. Bulk buying and partnerships through MBH.com reduce all cost and increase exposure.
- Social Networking – Facebook, Twitter, Trip Advisor and more. Fan acquisition, page management and proactive selling. Mostly used for reputation protection, but is also an inexpensive way to generate online word of mouth.
- Database Marketing – Emails – Sending out a mix of newly designed, polished emails and in house manager specials has been very effective. All emails are built around targeted campaigns.
- Database Marketing – Mailers – Professionally designed, high quality mailers sends at specific times each year. Reinforced with an aggressive email campaign.
- Analytics – Daily analysis of reports tells us where to effectively spend marketing dollars. Unique phone numbers and Omntiure tracking cover both online and offline analytics.