WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
What will you be doing?
The Homeowner Services Administrative Assistant engages with homeowners to deliver exceptional personalized support. They collaborate with the Director of Homeowner Services to address complaints, onboard new owners, attract business, and ensure the success of the rental program. They play a pivotal role in evaluating arrivals, coordinating maintenance, managing orders, and assisting in financial procedures for a seamless homeowner experience.
Homeowner Services Administrative Assistant responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interacts with homeowners on a regular basis to provide exceptional personalized service.
- Maintains open communication, both written and verbal, with the homeowners.
- Assists Director of Homeowner Services with any homeowner complaints or issues.
- Provides support for the Director of Homeowner Services when onboarding new owners on the rental management program.
- Assists Director of Homeowner Services to drive new business by pursuing homeowners who are not on our rental program and providing informative guidance about the advantages of being part of the on-site program with the goal of increasing the number of units on the Company’s rental program.
- Assists with final evaluation of all Homeowner Arrivals (VIP’s) daily, to ensure correct inventory, exceptional cleanliness and no maintenance issues are present in the unit.
- Assists with ordering appliances and any other items at the homeowner’s request.
- Coordinates with contractors for any work needed in an owner unit.
- Assists with the creation of work orders.
- Assists with homeowner billing.
- Assists Director of Homeowner Services with monthly and annual close out procedures, including billing, balancing, and distributing statements.
- Acts as a liaison to the accounting department.
- Works closely with property management to provide the best service possible to owners and senior management within the company.
- Report any unsafe work conditions to the Resort Manager or General Manager.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Homeowner Services, Resort Manager, or General Manager.
What are we looking for?
- Self-motivated, problem-solving, hard-working individual style to establish and achieve specific goals in a dynamic start-up environment with changing product and little oversight.
- Advanced skills and proven experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with sales management systems, generally technology savvy and proficiency with Google Suite, MLSs, GISs, MS Office, and related software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
What can you look forward to?
All team members enjoy WEEKLY PAY!
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage options
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid Parental Leave (10 weeks)
- Bereavement Leave and Jury Duty Pay
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Legal Plan, and Commuter Benefits options
- Employee Assistance Program
- David L. Brittain Scholarship Program
- Local Attraction Discounts
- Associate Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodations Discount
Connect with us!
TikTok | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.