WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
What will you be doing?
As a Housekeeping Room Attendant, you will be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of each guest room to deliver unmatched service excellence to our guests.
Housekeeping Room Attendant responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the cleanliness of guest rooms in accordance with the Department of Health and company standards.
- Review daily assigned inventory of arrivals and departures; obtain supplies to complete assignments.
- Clean the resort guest rooms/condos including, but not limited to: dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchen area, and common areas.
- Ensure all amenities and supplies are replenished in each room.
- Report any maintenance issues, damage, or malfunctioning equipment in rooms to the maintenance department for prompt resolution.
- Perform quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits.
- Properly submit all lost and found articles left in guestrooms.
- Work collaboratively with other housekeeping staff and departments to ensure efficient operations.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to others.
- Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Passion for providing exceptional service to guests and team members
- Strong attention and care to details; enjoyment of cleaning
- Responsibility, reliability and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
What can you look forward to?
All team members enjoy WEEKLY PAY!
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage options
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid Parental Leave (10 weeks)
- Bereavement Leave and Jury Duty Pay
- Life Insurance Benefit
- Health Savings Account, Accident, Personal Cancer Protection, and Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- David L. Brittain Scholarship Program
- Local Attraction Discounts
- Associate Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodations Discount
Connect with us!
TikTok | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.