WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Houseperson responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Removes dirty laundry and trash from assigned floors
- Cleans stairwells, stairwell’s windows, elevators, etc.
- Assists housekeepers with room needs (i.e. strip rooms of linen and trash, move furniture, prep rooms for deep cleaning)
- Keeps linen stocked and organized on carts and shelves & delivers per guest requests to proper rooms
- Reports all lost and found items in compliance to company policy
- Ensures all safety guidelines are followed and report any deviations to supervisor
- Assists guests with questions or concerns
- Encounters odors, dust and other allergens.
- Handle various cleaning and laundry chemicals
- Transfers trash and linen to the laundry room for compacting trash and cleaning purposes
What are we looking for?
- Enjoyment of providing exceptional service to guests and team members
- Strong attention and care to details
- Responsibility, reliability, and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
What can you look forward to?
All team members enjoy WEEKLY PAY!
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Paid Time Off & Bereavement Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Critical Illness & Accident
- Resort Accommodations Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Jury Duty Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
Connect with us!
TikTok | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.