WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
What will you be doing?
As a Loss Prevention Officer, you will patrol the property, respond promptly to alarms and emergencies, deliver excellent customer service, monitor cameras, create incident reports, and perform other duties to contribute to safety and guest satisfaction.
Loss Prevention Officers responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Patrol assigned areas of the resort premises on foot, monitoring activity related to the safety and security of people and property.
- Respond to alarm and emergency calls; investigate disturbances. Decides what actions to take based on the situation, facts known and position limitations.
- Report safety and/or security issues to management and/or the authorities, based on severity.
- Monitor entrance and departure of employees, guests, or other visitors on property to guard against theft and maintain security of the property.
- Checks doors and windows of buildings to ensure they are tightly closed and locked; notes in written log any unlocked doors/windows; submits information to supervisor.
- Enforce resort policies that relate to safety & security in a guest friendly manner.
- Assist guests needing directions or property information.
- Complete incident/accident reports according to policy and submit them to supervisor.
- Other duties, as assigned
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of basic security and emergency procedures.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Possess observing situations and making solid decisions
- Skill in dealing courteously with the public.
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor and professionalism in stressful situations.
- Responsibility, reliability and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
EOS – Hourly/Non-Management
What can you look forward to?
All team members enjoy WEEKLY PAY!
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage options
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid Parental Leave (10 weeks)
- Bereavement Leave and Jury Duty Pay
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Legal Plan, and Commuter Benefits options
- Employee Assistance Program
- David L. Brittain Scholarship Program
- Local Attraction Discounts
- Associate Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodations Discount
Connect with us! @brittainresorts
TikTok | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.