WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
What will you be doing?
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for performing repair, preventative, and emergency maintenance services including painting, plumbing, electrical, furniture and fixture repair, and refrigeration. They play a vital role in maintaining a safe environment for both our guests and team members. Maintenance duties cover both the interior and exterior of the hotel, including guest rooms, public areas, and grounds.
Maintenance Technician responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Inspects all operating systems and components of the hotel to ensure they are operating properly, efficiently and safely.
- Promptly responds to front desk reports of guest problems or concerns, informs the front desk when action is complete.
- Performs preventative maintenance, repairs, or makes recommendations for repairs, as assigned: all mechanical/electrical, refrigeration, and plumbing systems, all building components and furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Performs the schedule on a timely basis, ensuring that all elements of work the meet resort standards.
- Performs painting, carpentry, plumbing, emergency carpet cleaning and other jobs as necessary.
- Maintains all storage areas, shops and mechanical areas in a clean, safe and secure manner, reporting to the Chief Engineer any corrective actions that need to be taken.
- Keeps Chief Engineer promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance so that prompt corrective action can be taken.
- Provide sanitation duties as needed, such as taking out trash to designated area.
- Perform all job duties with a minimum of disruption to the guest.
- Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Valid Driver’s License Required
- Previous building/facilities maintenance experience
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
- Able to work in both heat and cold
- Passion for providing exceptional service to guests and team members
- Strong attention and care to details
- Responsibility, reliability and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
What can you look forward to?
All team members enjoy WEEKLY PAY!
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage options
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid Parental Leave (10 weeks)
- Bereavement Leave and Jury Duty Pay
- Life Insurance Benefit
- Health Savings Account, Accident, Personal Cancer Protection, and Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- David L. Brittain Scholarship Program
- Local Attraction Discounts
- Associate Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodations Discount
Connect with us!
TikTok | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.