Looking for a fun & outgoing, “people person” who enjoys interacting with others. This individual must be hard-working and motivated to provide quality service and products with a smile. As a Bartender, you serve craft cocktails and other highly curated alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. You would also serve a full bar menu and entertain customers as if they were in their own home.
- Meets and exceeds all aspects of the overall guest experience and provides the highest level of service at all times
- Takes orders from customers and serves highly crafted cocktails and other beverages as well as a full bar menu in a discreet, professional and unobtrusive manner
- Checks with customers to ensure they are enjoying their meals/drinks and correct any problem to ensure guest happiness
- Collects payment from customers
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters and take them to the kitchen for cleaning
- Greets all guests with enthusiasm and friendliness
- Answers guest questions about food, beverages, and our facilities accurately and in a friendly manner
- Develop relationships with guest
- Must be knowledgeable to an encyclopedic level of the cocktail and mixed drink lexicon
- Must be fully knowledgeable of the entire food menu including raw products and preparation techniques
- Discerns guests’ moods and accommodates their preferences and requests
- Completes opening and closing side-work and deep-cleaning as assigned
- Responsible for accurate and efficient setup and breakdown for bar operations
- Must be willing and able to perform any related or similar tasks assigned by their supervisor
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have at least 2-3 of experience as a bartender
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Warm and engaging personality with good communication and interpersonal skills, especially verbal, with guests, co-workers, management, and other parties
- Excellent grooming and presentation with a good sense of decorum
- Extremely self-sufficient with good analytical, administrative and problem-solving skills
- Good discretion and independent judgment in evaluating situations and determining courses of action
- Ability to interpret and implement management policies or operating practices
- Good self-discipline with an ability to complete tasks independently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, issues, co-workers, and guests in stressful situations and take responsibility in a professional manner.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
Follow us @brittainresorts
Copyright © Brittain Resorts & Hotels 2021