WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
Responsibilities of the Front Desk Agent include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and interact with hotel guests in a genuine, friendly, and professional manner.
- Block guest rooms and process guest registration and room assignments, accommodating special requests whenever possible. Process guest check-outs.
- Answer multi-line telephones professionally, make or modify guest reservations, complete Market or Gift Shop Transactions; ensure Market or Gift Shop is continuously stocked with product
- Process accurate transactions, including but not limited to cash, room charge and credit card payments. Conduct call-backs to inquire about guests’ experiences.
- Resolve guest complaints; assist guests in all inquiries in connection with the resort services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, check cashing, safety deposit boxes, etc.
- Submit housekeeping and maintenance work order request forms.
- Verify registration cards against computer to ensure accuracy of name, form of payment, and other pertinent information.
- Inventory guest room keys according to policy and request rekeying as necessary.
- Clean and maintain hotel lobby space as needed to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Assist with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in other front office areas.
- Maintain clean and organized work area.
- Reports any unsafe work condition to the Guest Services Manager and/or Rooms Division Manager
- Any other duties, as assigned by the Guest Services Manager and/or Rooms Division Manager
- May be required to assist in the delivery of items and/or amenities to guest rooms as requested
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid Parental Leave- 12 Weeks
- Marriott Explore Associate Discount Program – Earn Marriott Bonvoy points & Elite Status!
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident and Vision.
- Personal Cancer Protection
Want to know more? Visit our website at www.brittainhospitality.com!
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.