Gift Shop Attendant
WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE!
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
Responsibilities of the Gift Shop Attendant include, but are not limited to:
- Provides prompt, efficient, and courteous service to guests at all times.
- Maintains the daily operation of the gift shop within the guidelines of retail operating procedures.
- Collects payment for merchandise and follows all cash handling policies and procedures.
- Assists in merchandising functions including display and store design, inventory receiving, stocking, and merchandise pricing.
- Assists guests by suggesting products based on immediate needs and upselling products.
- Sweep, dust, clean, and organize merchandise. Maintain a clean and organized work area to ensure safety issues are minimized.
- Promptly report or resolve any guest complaints or issues in the store.
- Reports any unsafe work conditions to the direct supervisor.
- Responsible for adhering to all Company policies and procedures.
- Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position:
- The ideal candidate enjoys providing an exceptional service experience for the guests who are in need of items during their vacation or trip to Myrtle Beach. This person must be a self-starter and be able to work with little or no direct supervision during the shift. Key characteristics of the person are outgoing, dependable, professional and a team player.
What can you expect?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
Follow us @brittainresorts
Copyright © Brittain Resorts & Hotels 2020