WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Guest Service Agent responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Greet and interact with guests in a genuine, friendly, and professional manner.
- Block guest rooms and process guest registration and room assignments, accommodating special requests whenever possible. Process guest check-outs.
- Process accurate transactions, including but not limited to cash and credit card payments.
- Conduct call-backs to inquire about guests’ experiences.
- Resolve guest complaints; assist guests in all inquiries in connection with the resort services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, check cashing, safety deposit boxes, etc.
- Submit housekeeping and maintenance work order request forms.
- Verify registration cards against the computer to ensure accuracy of name, the form of payment, and other pertinent information.
- Inventory guest room keys according to policy and request re-keying as necessary
- Assist with responsibilities and duties in the absence of heavy volume in other front office area.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Reports any unsafe work condition to the Front Office Manager.
- Other duties, as assigned by the Front Office Manager.
What are we looking for?
- Working knowledge of property management systems; IQ-Ware knowledge and experience preferred
- Proficiency with computers and general office PC applications (i.e. word processing and spreads
- Passion for providing exceptional service to guests and team members
- Strong attention and care to details
- Responsibility, reliability, and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
Benefits discussed during interview process
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.